Accuracy of Information
This site has been prepared from information believed to be accurate and reliable at the time it was sourced. No director, employee or agent of Fragile to Agile, gives any guarantee, representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site, nor accepts any responsibility or liability arising in any way (including by reasons of negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information on this Site. This does not limit any rights a person may have under the law. Subject to the law, Fragile to Agile does not accept any responsibility, or owe any duty of care, to any person acting, or refraining from acting, as a result of information on this Site.
Terms and conditions of this site
All information on this site relating to any products or services is intended only for the information of people within Australia.
You may reproduce any part of the content of the site, however if you do so, you must acknowledge Fragile to Agile copyright in that content, and retain all markings that indicate the origin of the content. You must not otherwise reproduce the content. Further, and not withstanding anything else in the terms and conditions, you must not reproduce any content from this Site for a commercial purpose or for a profit making purpose.
Use of this Site is at your risk. To the extent permissible by law, Fragile to Agile excludes all warranties in relation to the information available from this Site and disclaims all liability arising out of or consequent on any:
- Access by you to the information available from this Site
- Infection by any computer virus that occurs as a result of accessing this Site or any of the content contained on this Site
- Use of any information or content available from this Site
Fragile to Agile is committed to providing excellent service and protecting your personal information is important to us. This policy explains how we collect, use, share and hold your personal information.
What personal information we collect
Fragile to Agile collects personal information from our clients including the type of information required to provide our services, such as your name, title, address, contact details and other information relevant to providing our services.
If you don’t provide all or part of the personal information we require, we may not be able to provide you with the relevant services.
How we may collect your personal information
Fragile to Agile usually collects personal information about you directly. For example, we collect personal information when you provide information to us by phone, email or social media, or when you enter your personal details on our websites. We may also collect information about you indirectly, including from:
- our employees, agents, consultants or suppliers;
- third parties such as our related companies, credit reporting bodies and credit providers;
- third parties such as investors, or business organisations that we partner with;
- our client’s authorised representatives;
- other service providers;
- our equipment; and
- publicly available sources of information.
Why we collect your personal information
Your personal information is collected and used by Fragile to Agile so we can go about our day-to-day business of providing you our services. For example, to:
- verify your identity;
- assess whether you are eligible for our products and services;
- assist you to complete an application or form;
- carry out checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- provide the services you require;
- deal with enquiries and provide client support;
- manage your services, including billing, account management and collecting debts;
- research and develop our products and services;
- business planning; and
- provide you with information about our services and products (and marketing those products to you unless you have requested us not to do so).
There are some circumstances where Fragile to Agile may provide your personal information to an organisation located outside of Australia. These organisations work with us to provide professional services in software development, systems and technical support, data storage, marketing and product development. The countries these organisations are based in include: Singapore, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, China, the Czech Republic, The Netherlands and Indonesia. We ensure that these companies take the security and confidentiality of your personal information as seriously as we do.
How we may share your personal information
We may need to share your personal information to organisations outside Fragile to Agile, for example:
- Suppliers and vendors with your prior permission so we can deliver our services to you;
- a credit reporting body or credit provider if you fail to make payments due;
- a fraud-checking agency to carry out checks;
- debt collection agencies and similar parties that assist with debt-recovery;
- specialist consultants and contractors for the purposes of research and development;
- other communication companies, for specific marketing campaigns;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- other service providers, for example, for billing purposes;
- your authorised representative or contact person in the manner you have agreed to;
- your legal advisers, if requested by you to do so;
- a duly authorised government, regulatory authority or other organisation such, when we are required or specifically permitted by law to do so or to resolve client complaints or disputes;
- a specified recipient if a court order compels us to do so; and
- law enforcement agencies concerning the enforcement of criminal and other laws if we are compelled or required to do so.
How we hold your personal information
We keep client information on controlled systems, which are secure against unauthorised access. Proof of identity is always required before personal information is disclosed to any person, including the specific client.
Our websites, cookies & online advertising
- Web Analytics Cookies – to understand anonymous and aggregated website behaviour such as how many visitors are using our websites, length of visit, where visitors are navigating, and what pages have been visited;
- Online Advertising Cookies – to ensure our online advertising is more relevant to you and keep you from repeatedly seeing the same advertising from us.
The data collected from cookies (or similar technology) our websites use is anonymous and is not matched to any identified individual. You can usually remove or block cookies and opt-out of interest-based tracking by using the settings in your web browser application or mobile device, however it may affect your ability to use the website.
The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on can be used to make sure your data isn’t being captured by Google Analytics, and you can also opt-out from interest-based advertising when using Google products. If you opt-out, you will still see advertising when using Google products, but it will not be interest based advertising.
How to access & correct your personal information
Your personal information can be accessed by contacting us:
- Visit our website contact page
- Call us on (08) 7071 7017 during office hours
We maintain and update the personal information we hold as it becomes necessary, for example when our clients inform us that their personal information has changed. A client can make changes to their personal information by contacting us or by calling (08) 7071 7017 during office hours.
Please contact us if you wish to access or correct personal information that we hold about you.
Contact us about our privacy statement
Any privacy complaints will be handled in accordance with our complaint process.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you browse through the site, read pages or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address. (An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you go on the Web.)
- The domain from which you access the internet.
- The internet address of the website, if any, from which you came to our site.
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent visiting the site.
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser: for example, Windows 2000/Windows Explorer 7. This information is supplied automatically by your computer.
- The pages you visit.
We use this information to help us make the site more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
If You Email Us
If you send us an email, we will collect and store your email address and the content of the email, including any personal information you chose to include, and will use it only to respond to your request quickly and accurately. However, email is not necessarily secure against interception. If you are concerned about the security of your communication, you can send it by fax or post it instead.
Links to Other Sites
Last updated: 15th April 2019.